Connect your screen to a big TV, like Samsung TV

If you are looking a way to share your screen with your big Samsung TV or whatever TV brand you have, then there are some techniques. For example, you may be interested to share your Android screen in your mobile to the TV, so you can use your Android games in the big screen. That would be a great idea, since will let you use the mobile as a remote control and see the screen in your TV.

image This can also be used if you want to connect your notebook screen to the big TV screen, for example if you have a 32, 42 or 46 inches, or 52 inches TV screen. You can use Angry Birds or any other Android game in the big screen and sit in a comfortable sofa while playing.

There are protocols available that may support media files to be streamed to your big TV, for example Samsung supports DLNA, and you can install the DNLA server in your mobile or in your laptop to play movies in the big TV from the computer. Samsung TVs can be connected to a Router, it is easy to connect Samsung TV to a router with a cable, but new models also allow you to connect your TV to Internet.

connecting your tv to the internet, samsung screen share, allshare download, , samsung allshare download, how to project computer screen to tv, samsung all share download, how to connect internet to TV, internet on tv screen, samsung allshare screen share, screen share samsung, samsung allshare software download, download allshare, how to connect tv to internet, samsung allshare software, screen share samsung tv, samsung allshare screenshare, allshare screenshare, connect tv to internet, screenshare samsung

Did you like it?

8 Responses to “Connect your screen to a big TV, like Samsung TV”

1. Said
    January 4, 2011 at 12:56 am #

Please could you tell me what is screenshare on Samsung New LED TV? I’ve connected my computer to the TV in a way I can choose a specific file to play on TV instead of my laptop, using PC share manager software, but what is screenshare option on Samsung? Is it possible to actually see my laptop screen on my TV directly?

Please let me know if you have any knowledge about this or any links that may help me.

Thanks!

S

2. Said
    January 4, 2011 at 12:59 am #

in reference to my previous comment:

by “directly” I mean as if my laptop was connected to my TV through a VGA but instead wirelessly using “screenshare” ?
    if this is possible and you know how please explain.

Thanks!

S

3. Col
    January 8, 2011 at 11:09 pm #

I’m also wondering the same thing. The term ‘ScreenShare’ seems to suggest this can be done but I can’t figure out how.

All the web sites that talk about ‘AllShare’ only cover how to stream a movie etc. I have that working but now I would really like to stream my laptops screen onto the TV.

Can someone please confirm if this is possible and if not what ‘ScreenShare’ refers to?

thanks

4. Sebastian
    January 26, 2011 at 12:30 pm #

screenshare allows you to see the content of your mobile device (e.g calendar) and you will see sms and calls messages on your tv.

5. Sathees
    February 23, 2011 at 8:02 pm #

It is possible to share your Laptop screen with your Samsung TV if it supports screenshare/all share. I have a Samsung LED (UN55C7000) and connected to my home network and able to watch my screen on TV wirelessly.
    I am using a software called WIFI Media connect from Philips. If it runs on the PC then TV media player will identify this and play the PC screen on TV if connected from TV.
    This software is totally different from Samsung PC Share Manager (acting as a media server) in functionality.

6. July 26, 2011 at 6:49 am #

Samsung is one of the best company which has taken the best advantage of android. They way to improved and showed their results in tablet world and its TV time and i am quiet sure they are going to rule here as well. I am android apps lover especially addictive games are my favorite thing to have and i am very curious to see how my favorite app ‘Sky Traffic Control’ would look on Samsung Tv.

7. July 27, 2011 at 7:04 pm #

so there is no screen share for samsung tv :S this sucks bigtime

8. Qasim
    August 20, 2011 at 2:39 pm #

i think the best way to share your laptop screen with your tv is through HDMI cable… i have tried it found excellent video quality ( even better than your laptop screen) beig displayed on tv. and it gives a whole new experience…you can play a movie on laptop but it will also be displayed on tv…